Unfortunately, only a select
number of the citations are available here for viewing due to copyright permissions
limitations. Those papers available here for viewing are seen titled in
blue. Most university science libraries will have those papers which could
not be made available here.
The cited papers are in Adobe® Acrobat® Reader format. Click HERE for a free download of Acrobat Reader.
1. Thermodynamics of a Superconducting Energy Converter, M. Chester, J. App. Phy. 33, 643 (1962). Figure reproduction with permission of the American Institute of Physics (AIP) and the author. To contact AIP use this link: http://ojps.aip.org/japo
2. A Thermodynamic Comparison between the Magneto-Mechanically and Magneto-Calorically Induced Superconductive Phase Transitions in a Type I Superconductor Culminating in a Proposal for a New Type of Superconductive Motor, a Thesis, P. Keefe, University of Detroit, Detroit, MI (1974).
3a. Superfluids, Vol. I, pp. 16-26, F. London, Dover Publications, Inc., New York (1961).
3b. Ibid, pg. 140
3c Ibid, pp. 130-137.
4. Low-Temperature Specific Heat of Indium and Tin, C. Bryant, P. Keesom, Phy. Rev. 123, 491 (1961).
5. Cooling by Adiabatic Magnetization of Superconductors, M. Yaqub, Cryogenics, December 1960, 101.
6. Adiabatic Magnetization of a Superconducting Sphere, R. Dolecek, Phy. Rev. 96, 25 (1954).
7. On the Macroscopic Theory of Superconductivity, V.L. Ginzburg, JETP 2, 589 (1956)
8. Magnetic Hysteresis in Superconducting Colloids, A.B. Pippard, Phil. Mag. 43, 273 (1952).
9. Superconducting Transitions in Tin Whiskers, O. Lutes, E. Maxwell, Phy. Rev. 97, 1718 (1955).
10. Magnetic Hysteresis in Superconducting Thin Films, H. Caswell, J. App. Phy. 36, 80 (1965).
11. Magnetic Field Dependence of the Superconducting Energy Gap, D. Douglass, Phy. Rev. Lett. 6, 346 (1961).
12. Direct Experimental Measurement of the Magnetic Field Dependence of the Superconducting Energy Gap of Aluminum, D. Douglass, Phy. Rev. Lett. 7, 14 (1961).
13. Specific Heat of Superconducting Fine Particles of Tin I. Fluctuations in Zero Magnetic Field, T. Tsuboi, T. Suzuki, J. Phy. Soc. Japan 42, 437 (1977). Figure 5 reproduced with permission of The Physical Society of Japan and the authors.
14. Specific Heat of Superconducting Fine Particles of Tin II. Fluctuations under Magnetic Field, T. Tsuboi, T. Suzuki, J. Phy. Soc. Japan 43, 444 (1977).
15. Thermodynamic Transition of Small Superconducting Particles, N. Rao, J. Garland, D. Tanner, Phy. Rev. B, 29, 1214 (1984).
16. The Phase Transition in Superconductors, T. Faber, Proc. Roy. Soc. A214, 405 (1952).
17. Superheating and Supercooling in Single Spheres of Tin, Indium, and Gold-Plated Indium, J. Feder, S. McLachlan, Phy. Rev. 177, 763 (1969).
18. U.S. Patent 4,638,194, P. Keefe, (1987).
19. Lifetimes of Superheated and Supercooled Phases in Tin on Transition from a Normal to a Superconducting State and Vice Versa, G. Ermakov and N. Sorokin, Sov. Phys. Solid State 24, 2086 (1982).
20. The Low Temperature Specific Heats of Some Pure Metals (Cu, Ag, Pt, Al, Ni, Fe, Co), M. Dixon, F. Hoare, T. Holden, D. Moody, Proc. Roy. Soc. A285, 561 (1965).